Tuesday, October 11, 2011

broken dreams

I walk alone. I walk alone. Leaves are on the ground yellow and red. The air is getting colder. I walk alone I walk alone. I spend all my time like every other person, except just a few. My day is typical. Like everyone else. I walk alone. I walk alone. Doing whats planned for me. Nothing planned by me. There is no people except for the special ones. Who accomplished there dream. I walk alone. I walk alone. Was this really a dream? Is this a dream? I feel like an adult to look forward to. Same thing everyday, just to get to the next. Maybe most adults have already fulfilled their dreams though. Or already failed? I wonder if this is what it feels like to be an adult. Or to be a failure?

1 comment:

  1. This post really made me think. That is a really true, really brilliant, but really sad thought. What if that is our adulthood? To keep living but never actually get anywhere? Great post :)

    ReplyDelete